Hi I’m Bill Palmer. Welcome to Palmer Report.

Hi, I’m Bill Palmer. If you know me at all, it’s likely from my role as the founder and publisher of the news site Daily News Bin. I have the good fortune of being able to report on politics and elections, and I have the greatest audience in the world. As that site continues to expand and firmly find its place in the news world, I look forward to putting my full efforts into it. But there are times when I want to be able to publish in a place more personal, more intimate. Welcome to Palmer Report.

What is Palmer Report? Let’s find out together. It’s a personal editorial experiment, a side project if you will, even as I continue to put my primary focus into Daily News Bin. Nothing has changed with that. But everything evolves.

When I first started Daily News Bin last year, beyond the fact that I knew it would be a political news site, I honestly had no idea where it was going. These things tend to find their own path. I hope that the readers and fans of Daily News Bin will check out what I end up posting on Palmer Report as well.

That’s it. No rules and no predictions for this new site as it gets off the ground. I want to reiterate, as clearly as possible, that nothing has changed with regard to my ongoing role with Daily News Bin, work which I find incredibly fulfilling. But everyone needs a place to go during those spaces in between moments, even compulsive writers like me who spend their spare time writing elsewhere whenever they’re not busy writing for their main writing gig. So let’s see how Palmer Report goes, where it goes, and have some fun with it along the way. For now, check out my first batch of articles.

All of Palmer Report's content is made available to you for free, with no subscription fees or paywalls. If you're a regular reader, feel free to contribute:

Bill Palmer is the founder and editor in chief of the political news outlet Palmer Report

Keep up to date with the latest Palmer Report articles via email.
Get the latest content first.
We respect your privacy.

9 Comments

1. Jason Tucker on August 21, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Great work on the site Bill, love the content!

2. Mary Waters on August 21, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Thank you Bill Palmer!

3. Ryan C on August 21, 2016 at 5:46 pm

I, for one, welcome our new editorial overlord! Praise be unto Bill!

4. Abigail Bristow on August 24, 2016 at 9:44 pm

So proud of you sweetie I’m sure this will also be a phenomenal success ily <3 Abby

5. Donna MacKenzie on November 18, 2016 at 1:53 am

Hi Bill. Love this, and your report on the unlikely voting#/poll#/?hack of election. You had said you couldn’t see how this 1%across board vote anomaly could happen. It actually almost proves that it did. I found some great resources showing exactly how it has happened before, and we were actually warned to watch for this 1 wk b4 election day by author BevHarris/hackingdemocracy.com/blackboxvoting.org Both are chilling, and in hindsight obvious explanations for the unbelievable red wave we all saw, even in places that seemed impossible to comprehend she could lose. HRC went into the night with, I believe 274EC votes? Also, check @gregpalast, who tracks and laid out proof of this kind of hacks/rigging involving the voting machines as well as the vote tabulators which can even be coded into thefts of votes by%,( so seeing an even#of vote losses/gains actually follows quite accurately/they showed HOW EASY to hack our machines on You-tube before election. I know, we REALLY ARE idiots).Many of us have been screaming our tweets out to DEMAND AN AUDIT of the votes, but irregularities abound here as well. Ohio was found to have TURNED OFF BOTH its hack protection & photo vote auto audit functions on their machines when they were “acting up/flipping votes” on election day. They “fixed the problem “(ie got them to “flip”to Republican candidates)? At any rate, while millions are marching, threatening to secede, and fixated on petitioning the EC to cast all their votes for HRC, which I am quite CERTAIN will NEVER happen (they’d be ripped apart by their States) I think supporting: DOJ election petition/sign/RT/PUBLISH AND DEMANDING an AUDIT of the voting machines/tabulator would PROVE HRC WON BOTH the popular & the EC. This of course depends on how well they coded both machines to erase their tracks, and if the same hackers (?Russia supported)that hacked the DNC this summer were used. If you note, Trump said, “he would have to wait and see” about the win. Heavy handed Trump being cagey? Although, since they took his Twitter away, they probably couldn’t trust him with details, or Giuliani whose gleeful mien gave away Comeys bombshell.You must admit, even TRUMP et al seemed shocked that they actually won….because they DIDN’T. So, hopefully they PROVE the election was indeed stolen, and most likely with help from Russia,(or should I say more help). What will he OWE Putin for this one? Alaska?Sharing borders with his new pal? Otherwise, God help America, and indeed, the entire world if we lose our allies & pretend China invented global warming as the polar bears drown & we redraw the coasts. Anyway, good article, you are on the right track. Now we just need someone to spearhead the audits& demand forensic investigation of the easily hackable voting machines.Even WITHOUT internet connection. Like magic. Dark magic.

• Ginger O. on November 22, 2016 at 4:54 pm

I purposefully chose the paper voting form in TX, because I DID NOT TRUST the electronic voting machines! With Russia being able to hack the DNC and HRC team emails, it seemed a given that voting machines would be next! Thank you for following and reporting this story!

6. Tish Grier on November 20, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Congratulations on this new venture–and wow, you must’ve had a huge uptick in traffic to your site this weekend. I got to your site because so many friends were linking to you from Facebook. Your writing is certainly deserving of a second look. Very astute commentary and well written. Nope, you’re definitely not a crank 😉 Looking forward to reading more of your insights. Keep up the good work!

7. Margaret Goodwin on November 23, 2016 at 1:40 am

Bill – love your site! Can you please explain if the Electoral College does not put Trump in as President, do they have to go with the popular vote – Hillary Clinton? Or could they pick Pence? Thanks from Canada.

8. poobah on November 23, 2016 at 7:52 am

I do like your writings and am happy I found your new blog.